Syctom (Syctom, the metropolitan household waste agency)
- To support the formulation, implementation and sustainability of the Syctom strategic project: supporting the area in its sustainable development goals
- To develop this project in a participatory manner with the Syctom teams, and in consultation with elected representatives
OUR SERVICES/PROJECT SCOPE
- Participatory formulation of the H2050 action plan by Syctom employees
- Communication to elected representatives, and incorporation of their priorities
- Appropriation of the project by Syctom employees, including through 2 seminars
- Appropriation of the project by elected representatives, including through a seminar on the subject of climate change and the SDG related to waste management
- 2022 – Phase 1: action plan created and approved by the elected representatives members of Syctom
- 2023 – Phase 2: implementation of strategic plan actions
- Syctom is the largest waste treatment syndicate in Europe. It treats and recycles the waste produced by 6 million inhabitants of 82 municipalities, i.e., 10% of the French population. Each year, Syctom treats 2.3 million tonnes of waste.
- Syctom is reaffirming its position as a sustainable development actor, and its project falls under the sustainable development goals (SGD) set by the UN in 2015.